[jaws-uk] george thanks disabling Toshieba keys

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:13:32 -0000

Ihavebeenusinga full keyboard until I  got a bit more used to it. The
Function is  the second one inand  now the first I think and thiskey   I
interacts withother keys I have the ThinkPad. sorry ThinkPad for Kurzweil
side of keyboard  am slowly getting used to the Toshiba but Andrew has the
same Model and finds the volume lost gone  each day but in a  busy office
is some other eyes around I  will have to practise  putting on off or making
when someone inhere  so ascot to be scared of  losing  sound the Elderly
lady  was not scared  of anything! but I get in  panic if not any  sound I
will  get used to it though. Thanks  on the main keyboard I am using laptop
at this the   time of each Email isn't correct either but the clock is. I
thought of going into  settings and decided to leave for the moment. Mind
you I found the  Defrag   by  accidentandknowhow to  do that.  thanks  the
time of sending Ok on laptop not on desktop. all up the creek ogling's Tony
Berry  sorry  lyinghe says.
 sorry Jaws is playing a bit butnot asbad as laptop I amchetingandusing a
full keypad to    uselaptop at themoment.says.Dorothy