[jaws-uk] free jaws friendly data recovery software

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 22:21:39 +0930

Hi.
Well.

I stupidly formatted my Toshiba x f: drive, and now lost 25 gb of music, I
had.

And did a quicl format.

So.

Did read posts about jaws friendly data recovery software.

Did find one called test disk, but it is a command line, and so did e-mail
the owner, free ware, could not select my external drive, use the up and
down arrow keys, then press enter.

So.

Any one got any free, accessible data recovery for my external 1 tb drive.

And it is blank.

Have not copied any thing, and did try a system restore, did not give me my
files back, for sql server, visual studio, etc.

So.

Any one able to help.

Even if they had their own accessible, paid version, and was able to remote
into my machine, and have jaws 15 pro, and windows 7 pro 32 bit service pack
1.

Any ideas.

Marvin.