[jaws-uk] free accessible data recovery software

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:38:51 +0930

Hi.
Stupidly formatted my external drive and lost my 25 gb of music.

Any good, free, accessible data recovery software, I can download.

Any ideas.

Do not have a credit card or paypal.

So.

Any good ones.

And just want to recover my music folder.

Any ideas.

Please send all links via startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Marvin.