[jaws-uk] for Christine on monitors

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:54:41 +0100

Christine,
Thanks for pointing this out I thought ebay would be a good place to buy from in terms of price. I am not interested in a monitor myself but just asking questions as I think it will be useful for certain people on the list to read this information.

Thanks,
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>