[jaws-uk] firefox: jaws jumping around

  • From: "Erica" <rebellion220@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:19:21 +0000

JAWS jumping around  in firefox

Hi All,

I have just started using firefox. things seem to be going well, but  I am
having one particularly annoying problem.

If I am stopped at a spot on a webpage, then open the start menu and go and
do something else on the computer, I will invariably come back and be faced
with my virtual pc curser glowering at me from the top of the whole webpage.
My place is gone and I can't usually remember where I was up to unless I go
back and read again.
Any thoughts?

TIA
Erica.