[jaws-uk] Re: excel

  • From: chris <chris.arnienet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:48:39 +0100

Hello Robin and all,

Thanks, for your help, I have managed to insert a new sheet, then move it to where I want it.

Regards

Chris.At 10:43 18/08/2005, you wrote:
Hi Chris,

If you go to your last sheet, number 3, then press the edit menu and select move or copy sheet.
Go through the little options, arrowing down to where it says, after sheet, make sure its set to the last sheet in your book.
Now check the box where it says, make a copy, and hit ok.

You then have to use jaws curser to go to the bottom of your workbook and re name the sheet.

You've really then just created a copy of one of your other sheets, so you have to edit it all, or delete the contents of the sheet to begin it as clear.

When I've done this using a blank template, it tells me when I hit the control page down, that I have sheet 1, sheet 2, sheet 3/2, and sheet 3.

Using jaws cursor to get to the status bar, find the sheets and hit your right mouse button, select rename and give them the appropriate title.

Hope this helps.

Robin.