[jaws-uk] Re: error message almost every time I close OE in XP Pro system

  • From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:27:34 +0100

I get the same message when closing internet ex and outlook as well not all
the time mind you but most of the time I think its more to do with the o s
rather than jaws will be able to tell you more next week as I am having the
computer reformatted so hopefully that will fix it someone did say that it
could be a problem with my ram but don't know about that as far as I can
tell my ram is working ok so have to just hang on and see

Hugh Megarry
skype hugh.megarry

  _____