[jaws-uk] error message after download

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:31:45 -0000

Hi, It has been a long time since I heard the "do not send message, in fact
well over a year now, can you remind me how to get a fix on the error
number, I have never managed this. Yesterday after Jaws update finally got
past the Scottie on Patrol who put up a bit of a scrap, I had an error
message, now I know in past many would ignore them due to the frequency of
such happenings.  however since the message seems to indicate Microsoft
wants it to improve its service am I right in assuming the problem is a Ms
Problem and not mine? Those long numbers we used to see have become almost a
thingof the past  when in Outlook Express and Ms Outlook, journalists used
to earn a living writing about them, Remember BootCamp in the Telegraph?
Dorothy