[jaws-uk] encrypted laptop.

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:26:21 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using a laptop running windows XP professional with jaws 14.

The laptop has an encryption screen at login. I'm finding that jaws won't
speak until i enter the username and password intot he encryption screen,
which i need sighted assistance to tell me when it appears.

Is this normal behaviour? Or does anyone have experience of using jaws with
a laptop that has encryption at logon.

Many thanks.

Brian.