[jaws-uk] eBay and JAWS

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:47:46 -0000

Hi All

We all know how often eBay seem to change the layout of their site, so I don't
know if this is a JAWS problem or if it's just me getting lost.

When I enter into an item page on eBay and arrow through down all the info, I
can never seem to find a seller's description. Is it that no one writes a
description any more, is JAWS not reading it or am I just not finding it?
Anyone else had this problem? If not, where do others find the product
description?

Thanks in advance.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk