[jaws-uk] e: Re: e: Help please!...

  • From: Terry Brady <labrador.vanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:38:45 +0000

Hi there,

Thank you very much indeed for such a prompt and detailed
response.

Frankly, I did not know how to do this before I replied to
Shirley's e-mail, but I do now, thanks to your contribution.

Very much obliged to you,

Terry Brady

From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:54:20 -0000
Subject: [jaws-uk]  Help please!...

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to send an e-mail in Outlook Express to
everyone in the address book please!...

Many thanks,

Shirley.