[jaws-uk] Re: duplicate emails

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:13:12 -0000

Hi Francis,
It is unlikely to be directly related to the wireless connection.  Your
mobile phone, though, might receive the same E-mails as you receive on
Outlook express depending on the way the mobile provider has set up the mail
service and in which order you check for your mails on  the pc and mobile.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639