[jaws-uk] Re: dragging and dropping

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:28:19 +0100

Barry:
Many thanks.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Barry Hill
Sent: 09 October 2007 09:35
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: dragging and dropping

To drag and drop

1.  Locate the object you wish to drag with your JAWS cursor - you may need
to issue a single left mouse click to highlight the object

2.  Use keystroke insert + control + left mouse click

3.  You will now hear JAWS announce "Drag object"

4.  Move the JAWS cursor to the area where you want to drop the object

5.  Use the same keystroke insert + control + left mouse click to drop the
object

Barry