[jaws-uk] Re: downnloading BBC Iplayer on a netbook

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:45:42 -0000

Paul, so far as I understand it, the desktop version of the iPlayer is not
accessible to screen reader users. There's no point at all in you
downloading and installing it into your netbook. I think there's even a
message warning of this on the BBC site, although it is quite some time
since I've been to check.

Of course, I'd be only to happy to hear I've got this wrong and things have
changed!

Darran