[jaws-uk] Re: downloading programs

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:44:03 +0200

Francis,

Highlight the link you wish to download from, press
the right app key and arrow to "send to" and enter.
Choose link in email or something like that, and it will take you to to: the default emailing program. Then you type your email address and send it as usual.

You did it.

Moti
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>