[jaws-uk] Re: docveriable field

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:10:45 -0000

it read well here opened in word a squeak for Superscript then all Ok, you are given a helpline number to contact. I think I can read this as easily as many I get from Moorfields who being a Foundation Hospital have Members and we are asked to vote. now and some are better than others. I do not know if others have problems I am using Office 2002 Jaws 9 Standard. Moorfields have mostly gone over to PDF Anyway I would phone the number you are given. Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>