[jaws-uk] display settings in XP

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:36:56 -0400

Hello, I'm new and my first question is this.  For some reason my display
settings don't always stay the way I put them.  What I mean is I like the
classic view so that there is always a minimize maximize and close symbol in
the upper right hand corner of any program.  The problem is it will often
revert to a more graphical kind of thing and my script to maximize the
window won't work because there is no maximize symbol.  Now when I go in to
control panel and display options the screen says that the settings are
correct, so then what I half to do is change it to another setting by just
moving the arrow up one line then put it back to the way I want it hit apply
then OK.  At that point everything is fine for a while sometimes even after
a reboot but not always.  Any ideas will be welcome as to why this is
happening.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow's another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx