[jaws-uk] difficulty with asda pages and jaws

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:07:07 +0100

Hi all.

I am trying to use the Asda website with JAWS for Windows and I am having
problems reading  all frames on the site.  I can log on and select one of
the main categories e.g.  bakery, food cupboard etc. and then select a
further category e.g. sweets.

The problem   appears to be that the other 2 frames on the web page become
invisible and I cannot not move the jaws cursor into the frame at all.  The
problem is a little erratic which makes it hard to recreate.  I am using a
windows 7 netbook with 2 GB of RAM and JAWS 11.  Has anyone else had this
problem?  I have tried things like making sure the page is maximised and
doing a jaws key with escape to refresh the screen.

Any help with this one appreciated.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page