[jaws-uk] Re: diary/calendar

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:33:58 +0100

Hi Maggie
I use Talking Event Scheduler which is perfectly adequate. I think I paid a
fiver for it from:
http://www.rwfts.com/html/talking_event_scheduler.html
>> Talking Event Scheduler is a simple yet very effective speech enabled
>> scheduler.
It allows you to schedule limitless events (or alarms) with associated
message
text and is an invaluable tool for those who have trouble getting organized
and those who do not like to forget their appointments, meetings, and so on.

>> Like all of the software products on this site, Talking Event Scheduler
>> is designed
to be used as a stand alone program. What this means is that you do not need
any kind of screen reading software or anything else to use this program.
Your
PC must run Windows 95 or greater and you must have a sound card or
speakers.
Talking Dictionary has been tested on Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, Windows
Millennium
Edition, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. <<