[jaws-uk] Re: diary

  • From: "Roger Fordham" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:34:36 +0100

You could contact Ibby Karbhari direct!

----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: diary

Ron, Moving Mountains no longer operating? Didn't know that. That's a shame. I'll have to do my own diary next year then, it's easy enough, just a bit laborious... but if I do get round to it, I'll put it on my web site for others.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>