[jaws-uk] Re: deleting favourites

  • From: "Mike Flood" <Mike.Flood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:53:49 +0000

Adrian,

Many thanks

Mike

>>> adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/26/06 12:43 am >>>
Mike,

You wanted to know how to delete from your favourites!

  1. Alt+A, and arrow down to select whatever you wish to delete.
  2. Press the Application key.
  3. Arrow upwards until you find the delete box, or you can press the
letter D and then Enter.
  4. I think it should ask you to confirm if you wish to delete, [Yes
or
No].

HTH

Adrian Rowe