[jaws-uk] Re: defragmentation

  • From: "Val Brown" <valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:39:31 +0100

    Hi All, despite all the helpful suggestions, I'm still getting the same
problem.

I've even installed I.E. 8 (a bit late I know but better late than never)
thinking that something in there might help, but no luck.

My new P.C. has arrived complete with Windows 7 so am going to get my son to
download J11 +++ from FS's website, install Kurzweil V12 direct from new
disk and a clean copy of MS Office 2003 (can't get my head round 2007) and
see if that does the trick.

Thanks to all who offered so much help - it certainly reminded me that I had
been very neglectful about maintenance.

Will post following set up of new machine.

Regards

Val.

  _____