[jaws-uk] Re: cure wanted for all the irritating things in one Email

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:38:34 -0000

Open configuration manager, go to speech and sounds manager
Tab to edit current scheme
Control tab until you are on the control type tab
Tab once then Press R twice when you land on the list view
You should be on Read only, now you have four options, tick the ignore
checkbox, save changes on the way out and you're done.

Hth,  Rashmi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>