[jaws-uk] converting Pdf to print.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 10:41:49 +0100

I am wondering since there was an article about this in Zen Monthly News Magazine I got yesterday and sent to Tiddy who spotted the article, if I sent it to my Local authority who I fear continue to send PDF that are photos of print, and of course Jaws will say"alert empty document" do you think the local Authority could make use of it? Incidentally in yesterdays copy was an interesting article for those living in Ireland who due to their cool all year round climate may benefit from some good fast Internet speeds comments on it about Coming of Windows 7, if anyone would like a copy just ask me and I will send.Sorry for mixing topics Dorothy