[jaws-uk] convenient ocr voice

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:18:05 -0000

I've been using convenient ocr to read a kindle book as an experiment. It seems
to work well even with the font size reduced to a minimum ( to get as much on a
page as possible). Unfortunately, the default voice for the jaws cursor is too
low in pitch for pleasant reading. Does anyone know how to change it as
"convenient ocr" is not a separate application which means I can't assign a
specific profile to it?
Any help much appreciated

David