[jaws-uk] Re: control f find function not working properly

  • From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:27:04 -0000

Hi

Perfect, thank you very much

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Vanja Sudar
Sent: 08 February 2012 12:07
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: control f find function not working properly

Hi Terry,

you might have context specific checkbox checked. If you do have it checked,
it means that history is remembered for that particular webpage, rather than
globally. So for examples, if you were on google page and you searched for
the word "results" if you press ctrl+f the word will stay in history, but
only if you go to google page. If you want your history to apply everywhere,
once you're in the search edit combo, tab till you get to context specific
checkbox and uncheck it.

HTH