[jaws-uk] Re: computers running slowly

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:48:59 +0100

SFC stands for "System File Check"

George,.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dorothy
Ingram-Gorban
Sent: 16 October 2008 17:09
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: computers running slowly

 Please John what is SFC? and please again arn't some
cookies useful and I
am sure the idea of a daily Defrage will terrify some!
unless computers
have changed alot. Finally I do have a lot on myDesktop
System Tray and some
may not be important, but can you tell me this and remember
how this thread
started.

 Some days are "sludge days as I said other days like today
my computers
laptop and desktop are tearing along at a great speed.Why is
that? I have
altered nothing at all, do have a new Wireless Router since
yesterday
Regards Dorothy

Date: 15/10/2008
20:02