[jaws-uk] Re: computers running slowly

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:15:32 +0100

John, full marks for your analogy, but, even if hardware failure is
unlikely, shuffling all that data around can cause corruption, so I'd
suggest that daily defrags are excessive, especially if you don't keep
making big changes/deletions to your software.
If you notice a performance downgrade, then fair enough.