[jaws-uk] Re: computers running slowly

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:10:27 +0100

Hi I have just digested this Post of Tristrams does this take the place of John coley's suggestion please? I am being talked through that on phone tonight having found the Recovery Cd, also suppose you have as I do an external Hd,self powered in front port is it sensible to unplug this first Thanks Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>