[jaws-uk] Re: computers running slowly

  • From: "Marino Kacic" <marino.kacic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:43:22 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to share one experience about slow PC performance at start-up and shutdown.

After a longer time I discovered that the problem was being caused by the external hard disk connected via USB port. I am not sure that this did not also cause the slower work of PC. I feel that my PC works faster since I removed the external disk.

Regards,

Marino

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>