[jaws-uk] Re: changing the language in Jaws 17 from US to UK English

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alexander.shannon" for DMARC)
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:39:04 -0000

Hi Robin,

I thought I had things sorted based on your instructions, but I'm currently
running Eloquence in Jaws 17 and I'm still getting American English.
Admittedly the original build of my PC had the system location set to US
rather than UK, but this hasn't caused me a problem up until now.

I'll try a bit more fiddling with settings, but if things don't improve I'll
talk to my Jaws supplier's support department on Monday.

Alexander Shannon