[jaws-uk] changing spoken order on internet in jaws

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:51:02 -0000

Hi

I notice in the new version of JAWS that there is another property of an
element that can be spoken  i.e. if it has a pop up.  with the options link
in google for example, the phrase link  has pop up link options is spoken
when you land on the options link.

This is ok and I realise you can limit what is said but I would like it
spoken in a different order, probably "options link has popup.

How do you change the order in which this information is spoken?  Can I have
the name of a link spoken before rather than after the word link?  Same
applies to buttons etc.  this is the way Window-eyes does it I think but the
order should ideally be changeable.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page