[jaws-uk] Re: changing JAWS to speak characters on a netbook

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:32:11 -0000

Or to add to this you can do it through the Jaws Start up Wizard which is in
the help menu. At least that's how I do things when I customize a computer
that I'll be using. So in other words how you do it on one computer you can
do the same on another in this case you netbook. Paul I hope that helps you
out.
Thanks
Danielr