[jaws-uk] Re: capture in i e

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 23:40:41 +0000

You mention webfusion. I have never heard of this, however I can
recommend Webvisum which only works in Firefox. It solves the
overwhelming majority of captchas (well in my experience it does).
After installing the programme all you do to solve a captcha is to
press alt, control 6 and the captcha is sent off to be solved. Once
the result comes back you can paste it into the box and submit.

Kevin