[jaws-uk] Re: can't navigate round the BBC Iplayer

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 23:33:31 +0100

Thanks Daniel for that useful tip.

When I upgraded from IE6 to IE7, I think I was able to choose from a list
and I think I was abel to choose IE7.

I would imagine I could do the same and get IE8.

I wouldn't like to at this stage upgrade to IE9, just in case I do
experience problems.

I heard of a JAWS user, (not on this list) who was using IE6 and was
prompted to update to IE8 and when he did, he found that JAWS wouldn't work
properly.

Thanks again for your help.

Paul.