[jaws-uk] Re: can't find my D and E drives

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 02:30:25 +0100

Paul

Go into Window Explorer by pressing Windows key with E.  You are in a tree
view with all your drives and main folders.  When you get to a drive you
want press tab and it will take you to a second tree view containing
everything that is in the folder.  If you press the applications key or
shift F10, I think there are options you can carry out.

Wendy