[jaws-uk] Re: can't access mt drives on my computer

  • From: "Ryan Hutchings" <RyanHornibrook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:05:44 +0100

Hi,

The problem may be your video intercept driver.

Try the following:

If using jaws 8:
Go to run and type the following:
"c:\program files\freedom scientific\jaws\8.0\setjv.exe" -r
After this is done wait about 1 minute then restart the machine
(note, you must include the quotes in the line above, and if using jaws 7 or
6 substitute the 8.0 with the version number.
Once you restart the machine, you will get a message saying the video
intercept is not installed. Press enter on the "install video intercept
button
Then restart your computer again if it doesn't restart automatically.
Hope this helps
Ryan