[jaws-uk] can you help please

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:58:29 -0000

Hi all,

Please could someone help.

I regularly take part in a number of blogs as set up by a former BBC radio
presenter.

Although I manage to submit comments, I am finding that I have to go slowly
so as not to make any mistakes.

Just now, I have been writing a message but due to me making one to many
mistakes, I came out of forms mode.

I tried to read what I had written but couldn't do this, even by going to
JAWS cursor.

the address for the page I have been on is:
http://nonnyjames.wordpress.com/2007/10/16/fretwork-and-sunday-late-show/#co
mments

I intend contacted the person concerned as I do know her but wanted to see
whether others on this list could make any suggestions to help me send
messages more accurately and also if I could check what I had written before
submitting.

If you don't know a way round this then is there anything I could suggest to
her which might help.

I am using JAWS version 5 and windows ME.

Regards

Paul.