[jaws-uk] calling all web yahoo mail users

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:45:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,
I have a web yahoo mail acount that I use in a public library, with JAWS11 on a
windowsXP Professional computer Version 2002 with service pack 3 and IE7.
I have got problems when I am trying to open up an e-mail I want to read, when
using IE7.
What I get is, after pressing h for heading to go to the e-mail I want to read,
some times I can open it and some of the times I can't.
I will get the send error report dialog box come up when I press enter on the
link or any button
Not only that, I get a dialog box to do with JAWS, but as I have no speach, I
don't know what it says.
As it is a library computer I use, there is no way they are going to put IE8 on
to them.
I do not know what to do?
I hope you can help.

Andrew