[jaws-uk] Re: buying a laptop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:03:02 -0000

Amie if you  had broken the rules george would have told you,  hearing just
what can be achieved on the Hoof so  to speak was  fascinating and
encouraging.  since I followed Brian Lingards travels on and off trains
planes and got a running commentary of the big  exhibition or Convention in
America day by day, it gave me heart and a feeling that when I am  a bit
better I too may  travel with Jaws, it  only showed  how Well Jaws can
travel I did get a bit carried away with the Shoe shine I admit, wondering if I could trade it in for ironing !
Dorothy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>