[jaws-uk] Re: burning cds with windows media player

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:06:56 +0100

Hello Jim and list,

The method described below seems quite long winded to me, I have managed to
burn a disk using Windows Media Player on Win7 without having to use the
library, I simply copied the files I wanted to burn to the drive, then chose
"write these files to disk" from the file menu as I normally do on XP, and
followed the instructions in the wizard which opens up.

Regards,

Pete H.