[jaws-uk] Re: bullets and numbers

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:44:01 +0100

Hi, Joe and All,

Disregard the previous message I recently sent on this topic.  The
location of the tab or page you want does depenmd on which version of
Word you are using.  It will be somewhere in tools, perhaps arrow a few
times above options (shift-tab to the beginning to highlight Options in
the Options tab; then up-arrow, to the AutoCorrect Tab; or locate it
somehow).  Then, you may be looking for the AutoFormat Tab.  Inside this
Autoformat dialogue is where you may or should find the checkboxes to
enable/disable bulleted lists and numbering.