[jaws-uk] Re: bullets and numbers

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:20:39 +0100

Hi Joe,

The area in Tools AutoCorrect, may be called: "Replace text as you
type".
When you go into the Tools memenu, on the keyboard with alt+t, you are
taken into the Options tab control.  Shift-tab to the beginning, and
then hit the letter a to enter the AutoCorrect tab control.  You are or
may now be in the Replace Text As You Type Tab.