[jaws-uk] Re: broadband instead of dial up

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:03:19 +0100

Hello Susan, I don't know where you are located but I've been on the NTL broadband for about four or five years now, ok yes I have had a few problems with them but they seem to sort it out quite quickly. As for the cost of calling the helpline you must be calling the o9 number? I don't do it this way I just phone the 150 number and pick which option I want from there. I haven't heard of anyone using the helpline number for a long time, just do yourself a favour amd give it a try before changing you ISP.Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northamptonshire UK
Contact details
Skype andyshipp55
Hotmail andyshipp54
Home phone +44,0,1604 5`17007
Mobile O2 +44,7871 277450
Or Orange +44,0,7773457805

I am also the moderator for blind-gardening,

Maniger Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>