[jaws-uk] Re: avg 8 again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:41:55 +0100

thanks Moti nice to see you on list I used to have avg before buying
Kaspersky and had  all those disasters,and I just forgot how to use it,Abdul
said he set it up  to be easy and it will scan at noon midday I cannot say I
noticed anything but I did not know he had done it now at
6 pm in the evening I do have to put on computer and on the strike of 6
exactly the Western digital external drive says  Bounce back up, I think
bounce is the extra bit of software Abdul put on since although self powered
it needed that something extra I will investigate AVG  in a while after all
until December last year I used it  all the time, one forgets I do recall
trying to stop it calling attachments attachments. moti are you using a spam
blocker as well?  Abdul seems to think AVG will do it all.----- Original
Message ----- From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>