[jaws-uk] authorization of JAWS 6

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:07:52 +0000

All
sorry to raise this one again.
As ever, when you haven't visited that place, you don't really
appreciate it.

Just tried to install v6 from the long-awaited CD.

all fine, restart, 'activate' runs.
Tab to 'manual entry'.
I am then given 4 options, none of which requests my log-held number.
What have I done wrong?
What should I do now.

This machine doesn't have Internet access.

a further question.
I merged the settings from the previous version which include starting
from the system tray.
As I have selected v6 to 'run first'.
How can I now switch it back to the authorized v5.1 rather than v6 demo.

TIA

David