[jaws-uk] attribute feedback in Excel

  • From: "Steve Seaton" <s.seaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:37:26 +0100

Hi,
I am using Excel 2010 and Jaws 12.

I want to be able to check  that the attributes  and formatting of
particular cells and whole pages have worked.

Looking at hot keys and verbosity options I can see how I might get this
info on the fly but I was wondering if there was a key stroke that could
summaries that say,  Text is wrapped, auto column width is on, borders are
on etc.

If anyone can advise I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Seaton

Programme Manager

Bradley Stoke Radio