[jaws-uk] Re: attachments in Outlook Express

  • From: "Marcia Holder" <Marcia3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:14:46 +0100

Dear George, Keith and All

I will have to get help to label the graphic for attachments.

Thank you George for that explanation as I did go through  View on the menu
bar, then to current biew and unchecked group messages by conversation, and
it seem to work.  I had also tick and taken other buttons in various boxes
and was not sure what fixed it.
I just have to sort out attachments and I will be fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Marcia