[jaws-uk] assistance required with a clash

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:22:18 +0100

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me if there is a clash of programmes, between ms office 2000
Jaws 4.5.1 and windows 98? I ask this as every six weeks or so I have a crash
and I have to install the repair disc if any one can shed some light on this
problem? What shall    I do   once I  have found the route cause of this
problem?
sorry to ask this but I really  need to know  this,  that would be useful to me
and what should I do once restoring     the problem? should I be looking for a
new PC?
any help will be appreciated
from
Jane
PS don't worry if you get this message three times, there isn't a virus I have
established that as my antivirus is up-to-date.