[jaws-uk] assistance needed with antivirus information aw trouble with AVG

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:43:05 +0100

Hi there,
As it suggests in the subject line I have been experiencing trouble with AVG
for the last few months, and need advice, the database is opermanently out of
date, don't know how to put th is right can anyone help with this or suggest
anything different that i should do?
Secondly can someone also tell me, I want to move to Jaws 6.0 as I have a copy
of it and at present I am using 4.5.1 with win 98 what would i have to do to
put this on basicaly does version 6 work with windows 98 or do I move to XP? I
am in a dilemma I have been thinking of getting a new computer, but at present
the funds aren't there. so this is the next option please can someone really
give me basic step by step instructions when you e mail with help with AVG as i
am not really familiar with the new version.

Also can someone tell me about noaddaware and where I can download it from
please?
 .
Thank you in advance

From